Sunday, January 27, 2013

A New Year! 2013! WOW!


I have been horrible about posting anything to my blog sinceschool started. I thought it would be a fun thing to discuss ideas I do in myclassroom but honestly don't know what I was thinking since I normally don'thave time for additional "activities" other than Aggie football,school, lesson planning, and visiting friends and family out of town.

On the first day of school I sent these home. Glow sticks are like the coolest and cheapest thing ever.... Especially to fifth graders!! $1 for a pack of 12 at Michaels!
Don't forget to tell them you're a teacher for an extra 10% off. Make sure you have an ID or pay stub to prove it though! 




This is what I decided to send home with my students on their birthday! Cheap crazy straws from target dollar section! I think they were $4 for a pack of 12....


















No comments:

Post a Comment