Saturday, February 2, 2013

my new obsession.... jogtheweb.com.... A great resource NOT just forTEACHERS

Here is my recent creation for science for my kids to use.

http://www.jogtheweb.com/run/Uk6RSj3tqesy/Ecosystems

There are many ways that jogtheweb.com can be used! I personally use it to organize websites to print things off, one stop spot to show someone multiple sites. This can be used for everyone not just in the classroom for teachers and students. It is a great site to just organize links (for recipes with cooking, DIY projects and websites you wish to purchase for one specific project) in one window without having too many tabs open. The options are endless for this site!

I haven't really viewed other jogs that have been posted in categories other than education but I imagine there is something for anyone and everything possible for all languages.

Enjoy and hopefully you can find a way to use this in your classroom, home, or place of work. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment