Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tide Teaching Moment




I am staying right on the beach in Homer, Alaska where it is said to have one of the most drastic tide differences. I have decided to do a little daily record for myself. I am just truly amazed! I have taught about tides but I have never seen it myself. I can't wait to teach about tides with my own pictures : )

I took these pictures with HDR turned on, on my iPhone and then used a text in picture editor app to add the time on top. I'm a little obsessed with this app now... It's so fun and you can keep your original picture clean without the text as well in your photo library! 
I started to take these on 6/10/13
It is officially 6/11/13 now and I'm still watching the tide!

I can only view on my phone so anyone viewing on a desktop or laptop may be able to see it better but it was about as dark as Alaska gets at this time of the summer. 
More pictures from this day and the tide to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment