Monday, March 18, 2013

4 pictures 1 word in the classroom

So I have seen many people posting on Facebook about these 4 pictures and saying help and not knowing what the heck it was really... I began to think how I could use this in the classroom with vocabulary and I'm not sure if I was asleep and dreaming or if it was one of those morning where I couldn't sleep and thought up this idea.

I finally decided to ask someone what the name of the game was and they told me that it was called four pictures one word. I downloaded the game from the App Store and started playing it. It was super fun and kind of addicting.... ha who would have thunk it... A game that is an app on the iPhone that's addicting.

Here is my first one I created (I am still working out details on how to separate te pictures and mine is more than 4 pictures and the answer is more than 1 word) using pic jointer which is also a free app from the apple app store and don't forget it is for fifth grade science... I plan on starting easy and this being kind of a bellwork idea possibly and after they figure out the word they think mine is from the four pictures they will have to create their own with different pictures but using the same vocabulary word.

I hope to have a few more up in the next few days and maybe better quality with actually 4 pictures and 1 word. This was just a quick one I thought up to get my mind rolling.

Hope you enjoy this and can maybe use this in your classroom.













1 comment:

  1. You can be sure that the site 4pics1wordcheat.com have ALL answers for 4 Pics 1 Word game for iOS/ Android.
    4 pics 1 word cheat
    4 pics 1 word answers
    4 pics 1 word solver

    ReplyDelete