Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I just love paint chip crafts!!!!

I found a super cute way (on pinterest of course!) to display colors in a early elementary classroom with showing the shades of colors as well. Since I am a teacher I don't have loads of money laying around to buy things so I decided that while Michaels had scrapbook paper on sale 6 for a $1 ending last Saturday I bought every color I needed to make my own crayons. 

I made a crayon stencil 









Then I traced them onto each color

Finally I cut the crayon out

I am going write the name of the color and do some kind of stripes as well to finish off the crayon look. 

I'm so excited to send and give my friends these crafts I made for their new classroom!!!!

Congrats on all the teachers who just got jobs either at new locations or for the first time : ): ) 



I also started my classroom calendar with paint chip squares : ) can't wait to laminate the poster and look forward to creating months to go on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment