Monday, August 6, 2012

My Classroom Theme

Well I have decided to start a blog to organize my own ideas and Pinterest pins that I am using for this school year. I have decided on a classroom theme of "The Sky is Not the Limit" since I am teaching Math and Science this year. I found a great quote by Paul Brandt "Don't tell me that the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon" and I am SUPER EXCITED to decorate!! 






I found a great classroom door idea from Pinterest and this is when i decided I would have a second theme idea "Reach for the Stars!" 


I will post pictures of my door when it is all done with MY students hands. : ) They are going to write a goal for the year on their hand and then we are going to hang all of them on the door together.

At North Zulch we send a newsletter home telling the parents and students what we are going to be learning the following week and important dates. As a fifth grade team we decided on "Fifth Grade Flyer!" I am considering a plane across the top with the smoke saying the title.... template hopefully coming soon!















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I cam't wait to see what great things you post so I can "borrow" them for my classroom! Haha! Good luck Chels!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete